Hyatt Residence Club Sarasota, Siesta Key Beach
- 915 Seaside Dr, Siesta Key
Florida, United States, 34242
Face coverings may be required. To learn more, Face Covering Requirement.
Face Coverings at Our Resorts
Effective May 21, 2021, unless otherwise required by local government mandates, fully-vaccinated Owners, Members and guests at resorts in the United States and Puerto Rico are no longer required to wear face coverings at our resorts.
Please refer to the Resort Update page for specific information regarding local government mandates that may currently be in place.
Face coverings are required for all unvaccinated Owners, Members and guests at each of our resorts. Shared spaces where face coverings must be worn by unvaccinated Owners, Members and guests include the following:
- Indoor public spaces and common areas
- Food & Beverage outlets, including pool bars, convenience stores, and other similar venues
- Fitness centers
- Outdoor public spaces where social distance of 6ft/2m cannot be maintained
Please Note: The above requirements are in addition to any applicable face covering requirements mandated by governmental authorities in the jurisdictions where our resorts are located.
The following exceptions apply to the above face covering requirements for unvaccinated Owners, Members and guests while on property, but please note that any more stringent requirements mandated by governmental authorities in jurisdictions where our resorts are located will still apply:
- Individuals younger than 2 years old
- Individuals with a health or medical condition that prevents them from wearing a face covering
- Individuals who are actively communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- Individuals who are eating or drinking and seated at a food establishment on property (Individuals will be required to wear a face covering while moving around the food establishment and until they are seated at their table.)
Individuals who are exercising outdoors, including running, biking, and swimming and who are able to socially distance while doing so